I'm an advertising creative and filmmaker.
Here's a basic CV:
- Watford College graduate (Copywriting and Art Direction), followed by placements at BBH, TBWA and DDB.
- Then a job as a Creative at Saatchi & Saatchi London for four years.
- Freelance Creative since: R/GA, Adam&EveDDB, Mother London, AKQA, Sid Lee, McCann London, Johannes Leonardo New York, VCCP and FCBInferno among others.
Awards include: 3 D&AD Silver Pencil Nominations, a DDB Pinnacle Award, a Commendation at Campaign Big and 2 Bronzes at Creative Circle.
I also write and direct short films.
My first short, '7300 Days Later', has been accepted into the Boston Sci-fi Film Festival, the London Independent Film Festival, the Sci-Fi London International Film Festival at the BFI, the Nine Worlds Film Festival, the Austin Other Worlds festival and the Williamsburg International Film Festival in New York.
My second short, 'Honey Bunny', got into the Williamsburg International Film Festival in New York City, the Covellite Film Festival in Butte (Montana) and the Way Down Film Festival in Columbus (Georgia).
The third one, ‘Lambeth Lights’ has had a great run:
- Audience Award for Best International Short 2019, River Film Festival, Padua, Italy, 2019.
- Primo Premio Giuria Giovani, Firenze FilmCorti Festival, Florence 2019.
- Best Narrative Short, Workers Unite Film Festival, New York City 2019.
- Best British Short, London Independent Film Awards, November 2018.
- Best Narrative Short, Desert Rocks Film & Music Event, 2018.
- Best Actress, Pentedattilo Film Festival, 2018.
- Official Selection, 69th Montecatini International Short Film Festival, 2018.
- Official Selection, Festival des Films du Monde de Montreal, 2018.
- Official Selection, Maine International Film Festival, 2018.
- Official Selection, Chain New York City Film Festival, 2018.
- Official Selection, Covellite International Film Festival, 2018.
- Official Selection, Social Justice Film Festival, Seattle 2018.
- Official Selection, Way Down Film Festival, Georgia 2018.
- Official Selection, Pentedattilo Film Festival, 2018.
- Official Selection, Tally Shorts Film Festival, Florida 2019.
- Official Selection, the Santa Fe Film Festival, 2019.
Finally, I paint a bit. Here's my art blog: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/themanwhodrawsfaces
I work as a solo creative and I’m happy to travel around the world.
I split my time between London (where I freelance as an advertising creative and where my first feature film has been optioned) and Northern Italy, where I run my own advertising studio and I paint.
Please contact me for more information.